Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Scrapbooking software

My wife wants to get into scrapbooking, and at the shops the other day, we found a few software packages that supposedly for scrapbooking.

Isn't the scrapbooking software essentially a desktop publishing / page layout design software with lots of pre-built templates? Or does it have other functions too?

Anyone else (or has partners) into scrapbooking?

My wife uses the old cut-and-paste method. (With scissors and acid-free tape, not software!)
Smile

Essentially you're right, the software has a whole heap of pre set info, templates that you can whatever too, but I have found that the best part of using scrapbooking software is the fact that it has heaps of papers and embelishments that you can use, and put together a page on the computer, that way you aren't wasting paper if you decide that you don't like what you have put together...but I do like the sizzors...that might be like me enjoying getting into the darkroom......

Oh by the way, I ended up getting Art Explosions's Scrapbook Factory Deluxe (amazon link).

I haven't played with it much myself (my wife's been doing all the playing) but she's produced some great birthday cards and stuff like that and using my photos. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sabion
Jun 12, 2020, 03:35