Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Selling prints online

Does anyone in AU have any experience with sellng prints online. I am just looking to see if there is any AU sites that can offer a shopping cart, print service I can redriect people to who want to buy my prints.

I have seen there is shutterfly but thats a US site.

I'm not from Oz but there are wesite templates you can buy that have shopping cart functions. You can always set up your own thing. For that matter, if you cannot find such a thing in Oz try offering that service to others. You might make some $$$.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

I don't think he wants a gallery with a shopping cart Petog, I think he wants a shopping cart where the supplier will make and dispatch the prints, straight from the shopping cart.

yep thats what I am looking for. so the user can order make and easy order the the place who prints sends them out as well. like what fuji offers but need a way so they have a section for people who want to sell prints. I saw onpix, who is used by some print places around AU but its seems they want an annual fee that looks like its not worth it.

have to keep looking to see how I go

EnglishBob Wrote:I don't think he wants a gallery with a shopping cart Petog, I think he wants a shopping cart where the supplier will make and dispatch the prints, straight from the shopping cart.
I was aware of that. I should have mentioned that after doing a little Google searching I came up with nothing and thought I'd throw out an alternative. I'm sure sure if selling my prints on someone else's site and give them a commission is something I'd want to do but to each their own. Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

The only ones I've heard off are like photo sharing sites are smugmug ($99.99 a year though) and other US based ones...

I'll keep an eye out for Aussie ones though...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post