Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Share your favourite actions!

I came across this collection of 350+ photoshop actions... some of them are actually quite good, such as "fake" HDR, "fake" lomo look, vintage and more.

http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2008/10/...p-actions/

Are there any that you use on a regular basis? Your one stop or favourite action? Feel free to share!

Mine's not an action, and I can't really share it, but one of the best things I've done is create presets in Lightroom. All four of my SLRs are profiled, giving them consistent colour, and I also have the exposure, colour, and tone controls set to my favourite starting places. I have a high-contrast and a low-contrast conversion preset for IR photos from my Panasonic MSC as well. It has given my photos a better look and saves a tremendous amount of time.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

I don't think my version of PS supports actions. Sad So I have to manually do them as required.
But I am getting a 19" HP 1965 m-pva monitor to-morrow. The Imac (if I decide on that ) will have to wait until around Christmas-time.
On the other hand if the monetary system is in meltdown, maybe I will get a few gold bars instead. :/

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post