Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shoot For A Cure

I got a lot of things for Christmas but one thing really stands out and is undoubtedly my favorite. I got a ball cap that was signed by Chris Drury of the Calgary Flames. (Ex-Colorado player). All proceeds go to Spinal cord research. Only 50 were made available. Big Grin For info on shoot for a cure go to http://www.shootforacure.org/ Again, as I said this is really special to me as my wife is paraplegic.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Awesome! Just wondering - what's the significance of "shoot" in SFAC?

An important checkpoint in the holiday season. Merry Christmas C.

shuttertalk Wrote:Awesome! Just wondering - what's the significance of "shoot" in SFAC?

Nothing more than say"Shoot for the top" . Did you go to the link provided?

Toad Wrote:An important checkpoint in the holiday season. Merry Christmas C.

Thanks Toadster. Smile

My flickr images

I never realised there were so many spinal injuries during the Hockey season so thanks for the informative link, Colin.

Enjoy the ball cap. Maybe you'll be wearing it (backwards) next time Toad snaps you "Bird Whispering" - that'd be good.

I think that 'Bird Whisperer" photo was my favourite so far from all the pix on here. Big Grin

Polly

Polly Wrote:I never realised there were so many spinal injuries during the Hockey season so thanks for the informative link, Colin.

Enjoy the ball cap. Maybe you'll be wearing it (backwards) next time Toad snaps you "Bird Whispering" - that'd be good.

I think that 'Bird Whisperer" photo was my favourite so far from all the pix on here. Big Grin

Polly

Why thank you Pol. Big Grin

My flickr images

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by a_orme
Sep 18, 2014, 12:41
Last Post by John M
Nov 8, 2013, 06:51