Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Site Slogan

Hi all,

I'm working on the new site template, and I'm pretty excited! It's time for a redesign, so that we can start the new year off afresh and with new ideas!!

[Image: new_site.jpg]

I would love to have your input on the following:

In terms of vision, I see Shuttertalk as a community or hangout for digital photography enthusiasts. One doesn't have to own a DSLR or "know everything" to be accepted around here -- we're all still learning. There are many places where you can go for information, for camera reviews, tutorials etc., but we're offering a haven where photographers can hang around, share their knowledge and photos, discuss ideas, or just have a little fun. Of course, we will still continue to build on our knowledge base through reviews and articles, post on digital photography news and stuff like that -- as it brings new things to talk about.

In light of this, I think the previous site slogan "getting intimate with digital photography" is cute but doesn't quite reflect the feel of the site. I was thinking something along the lines of "a community for digital photographers".

With this in mind could everyone suggest (1) a new slogan for the site , and also (2) tell me what you think of the vision for the site in the new year? Big Grin

Hmmm.

Seeing is believing.

Seeing through technology

Seeing with technology

Reflections through electrons.

Hmmmm.

Cave canem

Grab life by the shutter! Big Grin

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

"It's about the photographer, not the camera."

I like the new page, colors and header are nice....

About the slogan I'd suggest: "It's about digital photography".

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

I've given a lot of thought to this and, considering the forum is based in Oz, I reckon

"DIGI-WE-DO" would be most appropiate. Big Grin

Polly

Polly Wrote:I've given a lot of thought to this and, considering the forum is based in Oz, I reckon

"DIGI-WE-DO" would be most appropiate. Big Grin

Polly

AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

Cave canem

Theres a shop in the city called "didges-we-do":

"Talking about Shutters since 2004"

Ok I know its lame but its late here Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by NT73
Mar 17, 2012, 05:21
Last Post by Zig