Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Slaters Working

Took this afternoon, first I thought they were going to work on the church, but eventually, found they were replacing a length of gutter, would be a bit expensive! Ed.

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice image! Have you altered the colors in any way?

Warmed very slightly. The workers colours are, as seen. The right hand tree,was better than the pic shows. Lovely sun hitting the top half.
My preferred angle was from extreme right, also showing trees, but shooting right into the sun, needed a tripod, and a newspaper for a lens hood, probably job finished by the time I was organized. Thanks. Ed.

Cheaper than scaffolding, and much quicker.
The low sun has brought out some rich colours on both the trees and the church steeple.
Cropped a bit tight on the top. Portrait might have worked better. What’s the strange pole on the left hand side? Bit distracting. Personally I would have taken it out unless it was a significant element of the image, in which case I would have brought it into the image more. Don’t ask me how, though, apart from moving yourself around to the left.

It's a lamppost of some type, left it to show the bright sunlight on left side ,also thought the main bulk of pic would override it's presence. The top crop was stupidity, (an expert) when resizing for Form, missed that I had done it. Not an upright person, although I did take 3, the above is one of them, they seem to lack impact on a monitor. Thanks Dean. Ed,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Irma
Apr 20, 2008, 23:29