Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

So many threads, so little fish..........

........ Time. I meant time. Sorry.

It's amazing how this forum trundles along with so few folks, (at present).
I keep losing track of where I posted and when, especially since we have significant time differences.

It's all very strange............

Smile

Cave canem

yeah it is quite strange ..
we can get lost with so few posters..
we have a fair few uers..
but most have poster once or no times even ..
itd be nice to see more conversation from the other users ...
or else .. ill just end up doing alot of talking to myself
~_~

Haha, it's fun talking to you guys anyway Smile

I'd love to be able to join in all the conversations with you guys but the thing is I don't know anything about photography so I can only post in non- photography threads Sad

I only found out on friday why my photos where turning out bright and grainy (thanks ST). I always thought the higher the setting the better so I jacked up all the settings on my camera thinking I'd done myself some good!!!

Since light travels faster than sound,
people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Hahahah dave, that's like a deaf guitarist saying, "I didn't know why I couldn't hear my guitar anymore, so I turned my amp volume up to 10." Big Grin

God has placed me on earth to accomplish certain things.
Right now, I am so far behind that I will never die.

Hrmmm maybe it might be a good idea to start a Q&A thread somewhere so the new/shy users to post up? =P ... as i concur with dave, my knowledge on photography is limited and i don't think i could contribute to the majority of those 'technical' threads.

I'd say (Due to self experince) most of the mebers just signed up to have a chance to win the prizes =)
Just my guess

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10
Apple MacBook Pro 15" (Retina Display)

"What do you want to pack today?"

hehehe... as quoted by Stitch, from one of my favourite movie - Lilo and Stitch:

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own. It's little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good."

I think it's sorta like Shuttertalk Big Grin

Lak Wrote:Hrmmm maybe it might be a good idea to start a Q&A thread somewhere so the new/shy users to post up? =P ... as i concur with dave, my knowledge on photography is limited and i don't think i could contribute to the majority of those 'technical' threads.

Excellent idea! Big Grin

Cave canem

YEah ..would be good to have a place like that ^__^

How about a chat-room for banal talk, instead of flooding the forum with it Tongue
And if you think there is useful information being chatted about, have chat logs, then you can discuss the chat in the forum Smile
heh

adam Wrote:How about a chat-room for banal talk, instead of flooding the forum with it Tongue
And if you think there is useful information being chatted about, have chat logs, then you can discuss the chat in the forum Smile
heh

Hm... i dunno. Not sure if many of us use IRC...

Rufus Wrote:
Lak Wrote:Hrmmm maybe it might be a good idea to start a Q&A thread somewhere so the new/shy users to post up? =P ... as i concur with dave, my knowledge on photography is limited and i don't think i could contribute to the majority of those 'technical' threads.

Excellent idea! Big Grin

Hm... Just a thread or an actual forum?

shuttertalk Wrote:Hm... i dunno. Not sure if many of us use IRC...

You could try and set up a Web Based IRC client ...
ive see na couple of those around ..

oh like a chat room script?

i'm quite happy with the way things are going... i don't mind all the banter going around in the forums... makes for a very interesting read Big Grin

If you start chatting, you exclude Cailean and me! We are on different times. Sad

Cave canem

uhauha ..
ill just have to come on very late at night ...
i was on at the same time as u and Cailean quite a few times...

ok ..
heres a test chatroom i set up ... try and use your shuttertalk nicks on the chat room ..
^___^

Shuttertalk Chatroom!

stoopid thing is onli a trial version though ..
ill see if i can find a free irc script

We can chat on the forums (shuttertalk said so!!) Wink
hehe Smile
The way things are going at the moment seem good
, fun Smile

I'm hungry! Getting a new ADSL modem soon.

uhuha ..
another billionaie one ..
or you going with the trusty Dlink ones ?

Hey adam, i've got the Billion 5100W -- it's awesome! Wireless, ADSL and 4 port router in one unit. Easy to set up, and pretty cheap, only set me back about $130...

Me can't chat on the net... Sad
Urggghhh the firewall is a real kill joy :x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by nia
Aug 31, 2009, 23:17