Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Some People Hang Flying Ducks on their Walls...

...But I prefer flying cats.

[Image: IMG_5256.jpg]

28mm (45mm equiv), f/2.5, 200 ISO, 1/180th sec.

Adrian Broughton
My Website: www.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
My Blog: blog.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
You can also visit me on Facebook!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Einstein.

What a beautiful picture!!! Of course, this cat is a natural beauty, but your idea is great and the realisation is a masterpiece. We don't have a "Put this in my favorites list" button here in Shuttertalk, but if we had I'd use it here! Well done, Adrian!

Hey, while I'm at it... Would anyone else be interested in having bookmarks for posts in Shuttertalk? I know my browser could actually do it, but my browser bookmarks are a mess already and bookmarking single posts in ST would probably blow it... Smile

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

This is great!!!!

but leaves me wondering how it's done! haha
3 cats? I guess they aren't really hanging on the wall, rather on the floor? They look very similar (the cats)
The lighting is nice, with the shadows around their head, and their pose! nice!!

Outstanding Kombi..... i get sick of saying that but i can't think of bigger words. The Fiance loves your skills and thinks you should photograph kitties more!!!!!!!!! Cool

FujiFilm Finepix S5600

Thanks Smile

Hey G, a "bookmark" function would be a great idea to tag threads to follow without subscribing to them,

Adam, what do you mean they aren't really on the wall!!! :o:o It took me ages to get them down and wash the super-glue out of their fur! Tongue

And SG.. thanks. I actually took loads of photos of both my cats this weekend and posted some of them in this thread as samples of a new lens I got a few days ago.

Adrian Broughton
My Website: www.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
My Blog: blog.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
You can also visit me on Facebook!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Einstein.

Agree with G. It is a great picture, very creative and fantastic technique Smile

It would have my showcase gallery vote Wink

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

guerito Wrote:Hey, while I'm at it... Would anyone else be interested in having bookmarks for posts in Shuttertalk? I know my browser could actually do it, but my browser bookmarks are a mess already and bookmarking single posts in ST would probably blow it... Smile
Hey that would be an awesome function...

I searched the modding resource for punbb turned up empty... they've got a bookmark topic mod, but it only does it on your browser, not stored on the server. Hmm... might have to park this one for the time being; I'll get back to it when I have more time to whip up a mod...

cute kitty! great concept, executed perfectly

Canon 350D with Speedlight 580EX flash
EFS 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 II, EF 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6 USM, EF 50mm f/1.8

http://www.inspired-images.com.au

Well done Adrian. Cute looking Tabby. Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EnglishBob
Apr 13, 2017, 01:27
Last Post by Tony Britton