Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Spring is coming...

So then a lot of pictures of flowers to take. Every year I make an album of my flowers, I would like to have the album of this year "spectacular"... beautiful and artistic. Do you have any site to share where they give advice how to take pictures of flowers? Do you have an advice to share?

I have already taken some and I will publish one or two in the critic forum so maybe you could tell me if I am doing better than last year... Smile

Thanks a lot in advance Smile

Irma.

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Hi

Irma do not forget to shoot some food or products,

looking forward to see them

Regards

Christian

Looking forward to them, Irma! I've got a book at home regarding shooting gardens and flowers - I'll see if there are any tips I can find. Big Grin

No, Christian, I won't forget to shoot some food this year. Kind of you to remember my problem with lighting in the Apple cake Smile

Thanks ST I will be attentive to your post. Smile

Paul Cezanne

Irma:

Keep working with your abstracts as well. Flower photos online are very common - but some of the stuff you do is quite extraordinary - and it is this artistic area that (I think) you have improved the most since you have been here. Not trying to push my own agenda - but those are the shots I enjoy the most.

Best
Toad

Thanks Toad for your words, and your appreciation for my work.

This is one of the pictures I like very much, but it has a problem. There is a green halo in the farther petal and I don't know what I did wrong. I think I have a problem with the macro, or maybe the whole flower should be sharp, I really don't know. As this is foto technique I can post it. Smile

[Image: yellowprimrose3.jpg]

Thanks a lot for any adivece to improve my image Smile

Paul Cezanne

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Zig
Jun 7, 2011, 01:28