Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Squirrels

Hello Everyone,

Hope all is well. Spring is in full gear and the squirrels are busy being out and about. Squirrels are some of my favorite subjects to photograph. I enjoy the challenge since they don't stay still for long. They also make good models when they are still, since they are curious creatures by nature and will tolerate me being in close proximity to them. I thought it would be interesting for us to post our squirrel photos. I will start things off with a few of my images.

Chris

Nice images. I need to get out into our woods with my 70-300 to try and capture some of my own. Don't know why I never have before.

GrahamS
Take my advice.  I'm not using it.Wink

Hi everyone

Here are some of my squirrel photos, three taken in my sister's garden pinching the bird nuts, the others in a park.

Looks awesome! Great animals to photograph, that's for sure. Unfortunately there are no squirrels around here in the south of Spain; or at least; have not seen any yet. So I hope to go hunt with my camera for Gecko's later Smile

(May 10, 2017, 03:04)GrahamS Wrote:  Nice images.  I need to get out into our woods with my 70-300 to try and capture some of my own.  Don't know why I never have before
Thanks. I used a 70 -300 to shoot these guys during my walks around my neighborhood. 
Chris

(May 10, 2017, 06:30)GerbenG Wrote:  Looks awesome! Great animals to photograph, that's for sure. Unfortunately there are no squirrels around here in the south of Spain; or at least; have not seen any yet. So I hope to go hunt with my camera for Gecko's later Smile
Gerben,

Thanks and nice to meet you. We would love to see any shots you get of Geckos. They are my favorite reptile. I used to have one as a pet.

Chris

(May 10, 2017, 03:46)snaphappy Wrote:  Hi everyone

Here are some of my squirrel photos, three taken in my sister's garden pinching the bird nuts, the others in a park.
Awesome squirrel photos! Thanks for sharing these. 

Chris

Hello Everyone,

I was in Ely, Minnesota near the Canadian border camping last weekend and photographed a curious ground squirrel. Here is the little guy:

Chris