Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Four Mistakes That Every Beginning Macro Photographer Makes

Are you just starting out in macro photography? If so, you won't want to miss the tips in this article: http://bit.do/TWqi

Great article!!! Macro photography is one of the most popular forms of photography and with good reason. It is easily accessible, and it is an expansive genre of photography. Studio pros can enjoy taking macro shots of leaves, flowers, and sluggish insects, maintaining total control over lighting. Nature lovers can spend hours outside, searching for hidden treasures among flowers and leaves. Plus, in non-photogenic locations, like many people’s backyards, macro photography makes it possible to take great images of nature without traveling at all. In this article, I will provide some tips and ideas to help you take your macro photography to the next level. Thanks for sharing the tips of photography.

I have just see this article as well as the mistakes that a macro photographer usually do. I want to add another point here, that is "Not Getting Down to Your Subject’s Level"

(Jul 10, 2017, 04:57)shumicse Wrote:  I have just see this article as well as the mistakes that a macro photographer usually do. I want to add another point here, that is "Not Getting Down to Your Subject’s Level"

That's true of many genres of photography, not just Macro. Especially important to remember when shooting children.

At first I failed all miserably except for getting down on the subject’s level. That said, with 4″ of focal distance I didn't have much choice. I still have issues with the last four but with practice, application and experimenting with different techniques I see rewarding improvements in my results. Which brings up an important point to me. Macro isn't easy, but with dedication, practice and patience good results are achievable.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post