Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sunlit clouds

Hi all, haven't been on here for a while so here goes. Taken with canon 600d at f6.3, 1/100sec, 60mm hand held. Jane

I like your composition here, the inclusion of the beach in the foreground adds great depth to the image, nicely done.

Love the clouds - could the shingle beach reflect a little more light? Being too fussy,but like English Bob,composition is solid. Very nice.

(Jul 22, 2017, 01:55)EnglishBob Wrote:  I like your composition here, the inclusion of the beach in the foreground adds great depth to the image, nicely done.

Thank you Craig Smile

(Jul 22, 2017, 09:13)Grandpappy Wrote:  Love the clouds - could the shingle beach reflect a little more light? Being too fussy,but like English Bob,composition is solid. Very nice.

Thank you Grandpappy. I could have made the beach lighter, but I prefer not to do too much post processing, preferring the natural look Smile

My monitor says it lacks a bit of punch,there are some lovely cloud colours could be brought out, but, if your happy,that's all that matters.

The clouds are unusual, give the initial appearance to me, of Photoshop inserted, but not the case. Nature is a strange thing.

Well composed,and handled, steady hand at 1/100 sec. Nice to see you posting again. Cheers. Ed.

To each his own!

(Jul 23, 2017, 08:22)EdMak Wrote:  My monitor says it lacks a bit of punch, there are some lovely cloud colours could be brought out but,
if your happy, that's all that matters.....
.....Well composed and handled, steady hand at 1/100 sec. Nice to see you posting again.  Cheers.  Ed.
It is a lovely image, Jane, and I agree with the points from Ed that I have quoted here.

Cheers.
Philip

Great photo, these clouds have such a nice shade!

(Aug 19, 2017, 03:36)maisie Wrote:  Great photo, these clouds have such a nice shade!

Hello and welcome to the photography forums! If you would like, you can post an introduction here:

https://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/Forum...e-Yourself

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by kNox
Jul 25, 2013, 00:30