Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sweaty Hands

Does anyone have problems with sweaty hands? I do, unfortunately, and each time I go in the sun with my camera, I am absolutely terrified that the camera will fly out of my hands! I wear the neck strap at all times just in case.

Appreciate any tips.

Hey I'm fat and sweaty and that has never worried me, don't think my hands get sweaty but I keep the neck strap on as its easier to swap lenses and handle two bodies.

My Rebel has bounced once, not due to sweat but to a poor balanceing act while swapping lenses.

Carry a duster sized microfibre cloth. Seriously.

Cave canem

Additional.

When I say "seriously", I mean "take me seriously."

It's important to understand that I'm refering to treating the cloth seriously.
The equal ops commision have made it clear in the UK, that ALL microfibre cloths should be treated with respect. Smile So I'm sure you know this.

Dont do what I did with my first cloth. We were walking in the park, when I remembered a joke. I said "hey Micro, get this.... There's an Englishman, a Scotsman and a Microfibre cloth in a bar..........................."
Before I'd even told the joke, Mr Cloth was gone! I later discovered him working as a window cleaner in Milton Keynes! :o

Be warned!

Cave canem

You're weird Rufus, either that or I'm tired Wink

I think you should put yourself on www.faceanalyzer and see if they can work out what breed you are! And do your cloth while your at it!

It says

"UNKNOWN ARCHETYPE"

Cave canem

Oh, yes.

James, a present for you!

[Image: tnbomb%20PLUS.jpg]

Cave canem

Hey shutter freak, why not have a chalk bag around your waist, like rock climbers use?

I want one of those!

Wouldn't that just end up with chalk dust all over the camera? :/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post