Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tablets

Does anyone here use a tablet with Photoshop when editing their photographs?
ust wondering if it was work getting one or for most photographic fixes can you get by using the mouse?

Alastair says "Visit My Blog?"

I use a tablet and love it. But they are not for everyone.

If you are comfortable with the mouse it will work - it is just a different way of doing things when you use a tablet.

Canon stuff.

I use the earliest version of Photoshop and use the mouse. I have used a tablet, but it is what you feel comfortable with.
Actually for difficult edits 'aspirin' is the best tablet.Big Grin

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

I use tablet and ill never go back to a mouse. Truth is even with a high dpi mouse like have use (Razer Pro 1.6) a tablet and a pen (at least the one i use A5 intous3 wide) is far more precise and smoother to work with. But again if your comfortable with a mouse for editing, there is always a possibility that you want like to work with a pen.

For me the diffrence was very well worth the investment.

/Paul L.

Strives to make photos instead of taking them...

I use a Wacom tablet with wireless mouse and pen. I use the pen for cloning and shading but when using the photoshop pen tool I find the mouse easier to work with.

I have a 6x8 and I really like using it... but I find I don't use it as much as I thought I would, which is a bit of a paradox. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by StudioJ
Oct 20, 2005, 10:08
Last Post by Lak
Aug 30, 2004, 19:59