Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Big Mistake..

The unsynchronized diving gold medalist...

[Image: 14918644.jpg]

What the?? Surely that's got to be a photoshop job Big Grin

Surely...

heh talk about reliving memories, just as funny as it was a year or more ago Smile

Photoshop for sure... note the lack of cactus shadow on the pool... or diver shadow on the cactus Smile

"I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them. So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."
-Marcus Cole

Not to mention, the only place you'd find someone growing a cactus over their springboard like that would be Newfoundland, and they don't have cactus or sagebrush there (and probably don't even know what a swimming pool is, heheh)

"I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them. So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."
-Marcus Cole

OUCH!!!!!!!

Soundy:

Do I know you? with the remark about Newfoundland and all? I was just there on photo safari for 2 weeks.

..and yes, I think I already admitted it was Photoshop. BTW: the shadow on the pool is real, and the postition of the cactus. I only moved the diver over a hair to make him look like he was on the cactus, and ovelayed him a bit. By far, the hardest bit was faking inthe background where I moved him from.

Here is the original: You can see where the idea came from!!

[Image: 33313822.jpg]

Hey that's pretty good photoshopping Big Grin