Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sentence game

Something like Slej's but a little different. I'll start off with a sentence and the next person will cut and paste that sentence and add to it. it will end up being a twisted story. Smile

I saw it for a quick moment through the view finder just before pressing the shutter release, but when I dropped the camera from my eye, it had disappeared.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

It was some time after before I realized that this vision was merely Rob dipping his hand into the Christmas cookie jar.

Nos an modica tantum nostri somnium
"We are limited only by our imagination"

Gotta cut'n'paste. Like this.

I saw it for a quick moment through the view finder just before pressing the shutter release, but when I dropped the camera from my eye, it had disappeared. It was some time after before I realized that this vision was merely Rob dipping his hand into the Christmas cookie jar. He had been talking about how he was going to stay away from the sweets this year as already he was putting on the pudge.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

I saw it for a quick moment through the view finder just before pressing the shutter release, but when I dropped the camera from my eye, it had disappeared. It was some time after before I realized that this vision was merely Rob dipping his hand into the Christmas cookie jar. He had been talking about how he was going to stay away from the sweets this year as already he was putting on the pudge. As he sauntered away, I sighed at his failed resolution and looked down to view the photo in the playback screen.

I saw it for a quick moment through the view finder just before pressing the shutter release, but when I dropped the camera from my eye, it had disappeared. It was some time after before I realized that this vision was merely Rob dipping his hand into the Christmas cookie jar. He had been talking about how he was going to stay away from the sweets this year as already he was putting on the pudge. As he sauntered away, I sighed at his failed resolution and looked down to view the photo in the playback screen. Only to notice the bateries had failed while the picture was writing.

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10
Apple MacBook Pro 15" (Retina Display)

"What do you want to pack today?"

I saw it for a quick moment through the view finder just before pressing the shutter release, but when I dropped the camera from my eye, it had disappeared. It was some time after before I realized that this vision was merely Rob dipping his hand into the Christmas cookie jar. He had been talking about how he was going to stay away from the sweets this year as already he was putting on the pudge. As he sauntered away, I sighed at his failed resolution and looked down to view the photo in the playback screen. Only to notice the bateries had failed while the picture was writing. Then I realized that the picture would have been bad anyway - I had ISO set to 3200 from the previous night's adventure in low-light shooting, the white balance had been left on that bizarre custom setting I used to neutralize the oddly tinted incandescence from the alien spaceship's headlamps, and I had forgotten to clean that sticky foreign substance off the lens - why am I so careless with these things?

I saw it for a quick moment through the view finder just before pressing the shutter release, but when I dropped the camera from my eye, it had disappeared. It was some time after before I realized that this vision was merely Rob dipping his hand into the Christmas cookie jar. He had been talking about how he was going to stay away from the sweets this year as already he was putting on the pudge. As he sauntered away, I sighed at his failed resolution and looked down to view the photo in the playback screen. Only to notice the bateries had failed while the picture was writing. Then I realized that the picture would have been bad anyway - I had ISO set to 3200 from the previous night's adventure in low-light shooting, the white balance had been left on that bizarre custom setting I used to neutralize the oddly tinted incandescence from the alien spaceship's headlamps, and I had forgotten to clean that sticky foreign substance off the lens - why am I so careless with these things?

That ill-punctuated sentence aside, I decided to pop the card into the card reader on my PC anyway, to see if the image could somehow be salvaged.

That ill-punctuated sentence aside, I decided to pop the card into the card reader on my PC anyway, to see if the image could somehow be salvaged. It was a few seconds before the image loaded from the card and appeared on screen, and what I saw chilled me to the bone!

I want one of those!

This game is very good, thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by alastair_hm
Apr 18, 2007, 03:50
Last Post by Petographer
Jun 10, 2005, 17:42
Last Post by EnglishBob
May 9, 2005, 21:57