Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Grand Bazaar of Istanbul

Last week I was in the Grand Bazaar. I took some pictures in there. These are some of them. If you wish to see more, you can visit my blog.
I always love to be there, has a magical ambience into the historical touches.

1)
[Image: 93a.jpg]

2)
[Image: 134a.jpg]

3)
[Image: 88a.jpg]

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Color and contrast in the last one is beautiful nia.

What they are made of? are they paper or glass?

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Irma Wrote:Color and contrast in the last one is beautiful nia.

What they are made of? are they paper or glass?
Hi dear Irma, I am glad you like them. These are traditional oil lamps and made of colourful glasses. Colourful glass works are all traditional art, and coming from the Ottoman times.

Thank you dear Irma,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

I love to take photos of these bazarre lamp shops. I have a few of them from Morocco. Well done.

Toad Wrote:I love to take photos of these bazarre lamp shops. I have a few of them from Morocco. Well done.
Yes, dear Rob, I love to visit your web, Morocco photographs are amazing, how much I loved them. And yes, these are all coming from the same art culture, I have in my own home too, but without light or candle... they are just hanging!

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Great work Nia - love the feel of the place. The first one is very nice.

Canon stuff.

Thanks nia for your explanation about the lamps, and for sharing so many interesting things from your country.
Your comments and your pictures make Shuttertalk so multicultural. I like this a lot... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Wedding Shooter Wrote:Great work Nia - love the feel of the place. The first one is very nice.
Thank you dear Chris, you are so nie.

Blessing and Happiness,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Irma Wrote:Thanks nia for your explanation about the lamps, and for sharing so many interesting things from your country.
Your comments and your pictures make Shuttertalk so multicultural. I like this a lot... Smile
You are welcome dear Irma, we are all coming from a different places of the world and also from a different cultures... Shuttertalk connects us all. This is actually the richness for all of us. Photography talks and connects us; I always look on this way. I was writing poetry (maybe still my poetical spirit is alive but not writing as before) but my poetical spirit and maybe a little bit the spirit of journalist or adventurer lives with my camera Smile

Once again thank you so much dear Irma, you are always so nice and your encouragement, your supportive words and yes, your kindful advises, and helpful sharings are great. You have a very special place in my photographical life.

Blessing and Happiness,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by NT73
Apr 27, 2012, 19:16
Last Post by nia
Feb 23, 2012, 03:52
Last Post by nia