Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tips on Ideal canvas camera bags

How to protect your camera from getting knocked around and damaged by dust or moisture when you traveling. That is to find a best camera bags. Camera bags making you easy to carry all your photography gear. Camera canvas bags come in all shapes and sizes to fit a variety of photography equipment. Now, i introduce the tips on shopping camera bags to you.

canvas messenger bags make accessing your camera and other gears easy and quick, it is an ideal camera bags for urban photographers. They come in cool and vintage design. Its great feature is it not looking like a camera bag. I would recommend notlie sc canvas messenger bags if you are looking for a vintage and cool camera bags. This is made of cotton canvas and brown leahter. Designed two leather buckle belts on the front, two front pocket under the flap, two side snap pocket with leather buckle belts.

Camera bags are a personal choice, it is not the best one, just the right size to fit into your camera and gear. A canvas backpack is a ideal choice if you go on long hikes, climbing or travel. I know that it’s not as accessible and quick as the other options above, but it’s far more comfortable and to keep your gear more safe and provide more room for equipment as well. Because they often have better and more padding.

Notlie sc canvas backpack is most comfortable backpack I’ve ever used. Their overall design and very robust build quality often makes them an attractive choice for me. It allow photographers who carry massive loads into the hills and wilds is able to move freely. All those straps, adjustments, padding, zippers, handles, covers, pockets and other features add up to the backpack weight of 1kg!

For me weather cover is essential for a canvas bags, Most camera bags have their rain covers sewed into a compartment in the bag and can’t be removed. These notlie canvas messenger bags or backpack has a loose rain cover that can be taken off and left home if you like too, it even comes with an alternative silver side for reflecting sun, this side can also double as a light reflector which is a nice touch. Don't to buy a camera bag without rain cover, you know that rain can come anytime. Choosing a rain cover is all about your needs, your equipment and photographing style.

Three important factors for shopping an ideal camera bags: the right size, right style and essential rain cover.    

Even though this thread is primarily advertising, it provides a lot of decent information without being too spammny. It wasn't that simple to locate the website for these Notlie bags which look quite nice. Virtually zero reviews and details online though.

(Jun 3, 2012, 08:34)Toad Wrote:  Even though this thread is primarily advertising, it provides a lot of decent information without being too spammny.

Agreed – while I wouldn't buy from a company that advertises using abusive and deceptive measures, the message itself is interesting. Unsurprisingly, the bags being sold by "Not Lie" are readily available from a variety of made-in-China reseller sites, so I'd file them under "nothing special" and move on. But there are some very good canvas bags out there, such as Domke and Billingham, and much of the spammer's points are valid for them as well.

"canvas messenger bags make accessing your camera and other gears easy and quick" of course depends on the design, but I'm yet to see a canvas bag that uses velcro, which is my personal bête noire of camera bags.

"Its great feature is it not looking like a camera bag." I often hear this about a surprising range of bags, and don't believe it for a second. Satchel or messenger-style bags, and some backpacks, can usually pull it off. But a boxy shoulder bag being worn by a guy wearing cargo shorts – or blue jeans and a black t-shirt, depending on the weather – automatically looks like a camera bag. Big Grin

"For me weather cover is essential for a canvas bags," is something that I disagree with. I've put one of my Domke bags in the shower to test it, and it's surprisingly resistant. The idea is that the canvas swells as it gets wet, making it more effective at blocking water; it's not perfect, but I'd be taking shelter from the weather long before it's bad enough to cause problems. Of course, the bags do stay wet longer than a nylon one would.

Kata bags do generally have removable rain covers, which I like. The Lowepro design, where they're attached to the bag, does solve the problem of where to carry it when it's not in use, but then they're harder to hang to dry. My Kata covers usually live in the laptop slot – I only have three of their backpacks – which keeps them accessible and even provide a little extra padding.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

My Lowepro back pack does not (as far as I can tell) have a raincover. My old Lowepro camera bag does.
Maybe the proofing is built in?

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Lowepro bags use an "AW" in the name to denote their bags with rain covers, and not all of them have it. On the other hand, the bags are usually pretty resistant to rain all on their own, especially if they have flaps that cover the zippers. About the only time I've ever used the covers is if I'm biking or carrying my laptop in hard rain.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post