Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Twilight image

[Image: IMGP2356edit.jpg]

Taken at a local beach in South Australia, (hand held) Pentax DS, Sigma 30-80. The sunset was dull as no clouds to speak of however twilight produced these rich colours. A bit of PP helps too...

Canon 50D.
Redbubble

That is very nice.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Beautiful shot Smarti.Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Wow, that's amazing! Firstly, the colour is excellent - I love the graduation of colours... did you do any PP or use filters?

I really like the waves too - the shapes and textures are very well defined and add a lot of interest to the pic.

Well done!

Really great image - the moon and the waves combine beautifully.

Canon stuff.

shuttertalk Wrote:...the colour is excellent - I love the graduation of colours... did you do any PP or use filters?
I dont own any filters yet so I rely on PP at this stage. Most of the Post Processing consisted of adding contrast to the water/waves and saturation to the sky.

I was going to keep this to myself but I also enlarged the moon significantly, I was waiting to see if someone said it looked fake...

Canon 50D.
Redbubble

Beautiful seascape picture...
I like a lot the gradient colors in the sky and the detail in the sea... very nice composition as well... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Thanks for the kind comments. Heres another from the night.

[Image: IMGP2357.jpg]

Canon 50D.
Redbubble

Very nice also.

Canon stuff.

This is great!! The birds are lovely detail in the sky and they are not distracting... Smile
I admire a lot your composition here... I think it is very interesting... as well as the detail in the sea Smile
Great pictures both Smile

They have great colors as well, they look as HDR images Big Grin

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post