Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Vista

Can i use my kodak 7 meg as a web cam
Why doesnt my scanner all in 1 software not load on vista

Need more information,

Which model of Kodak? A Few digital cameras will work as a webcam.

LOTS of software is not Vista compatible, check the manufacturer's website for an update.

Welcome to Shuttertalk.

Hello
Its an easy share C743 I got a cool little tri-pod and it looks good next to my new computer so I was hoping I could just buy the power adapter I want to set it up with rechargable batteries anywho (savin the planet 2 batteries at a time).
I know Im gonna get used to Vista but all the stuff I used on my last os came w/ it installed.And since I cant get to my old computer (I.E. divorce) I have to do it myself but being an arteest Id rather sit for 4 hours trying to get a good shot of a hummigbird than downloading anything.
These digital cameras are great you can click off a couple hundred shots for free then pick out the good stuff, before i hated to use my auto winder on my A-1 cannon even having my uncle developing for me I was still speanding $$$$$$$$$ on film but that thing can take great pix.

Thanx for your help my friend

Hey ozmy6, welcome to shuttertalk!

I did a search for your particular brand of camera, and it appears that you can't use it as a webcam using any of the supplied software. There maybe something out there that someone wrote up, but no promises...

With regards to vista - the jury is still out ... as EB said - lots of things are still incompatible with it. Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by alastair_hm
Apr 23, 2007, 01:06