Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

WTB: meter

Hey all,

I am looking for a used meter.
I don't mind at all if it's old and wether it's digital or a conventional mechnical meter.

Does anyone have a meter they don't use anymore?

Thanks, Uli Smile

Hi Uli,

I have a good one I am looking to upgrade to an all weather version - but it is fairly full featured and maybe a little more than what you are after.

It has flash and spot as well as standard ambient metering. Polaris is the brand. It can be found here:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controll...Navigation

Mine is like new and cost more here in Australia - I would probably want $250 US for it and it would cost about $15 to send to the US.

So maybe not quite what you are after.

Cheers,

Chris

Canon stuff.

Hey Wulinka - great to see you again. No light meter - but nice to see you around.

hey guys,

thanks for your offer Chris!
since the camera I want to use the meter with cost me all of €30 including 3 lenses, I don't think I want to spend ten times that much on a meter Big Grin
And thanks for your welcome Toad, I have very limited access to internet since we moved back to Germany (!) in July.

I'll try to pop in more often, promise Smile

uli

I thought it may not be what you were after - so what did you pick up for such a cheap price?

Canon stuff.

hehe, it's funny, and a jewel. It's a pentacon Praktica IV F... with nice glass (35mm, 50mm, and a broken 90mm), and I bought a Sigma 80-200mm that seems to work fine for just €10!!

so lots of fun to be! i found a meter by the way, very old-style, but again, seems to work.

Sorry guys, have to run again, library closes and no internet at home (can you imagine!!! I feel like a cave man.....)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post