Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wallop

Hello people, I just received an invite to Wallop
Quote:Welcome to Wallop, where you can share photos, blog, and interact with your friends.

Wallop is a research project of the Social Computing Group at Microsoft Research, exploring how people share media and build conversations in the context of social networks. We are currently conducting a small, real world trial of Wallop with small friendship groups. Therefore, membership in Wallop is limited to study participants until the trial is over. For more information about our research projects, please go to our Social Computing web site.

If you have questions or problems, please email the Online Lab at olab@microsoft.com.

As of August 10 the Online Laboratory Web Sites' Terms of Use has been modified. Please review.

To start off you get 10 invites so if any one wants in, keave your name (does not need to be a real name so for Shuttertalk he can use Shuttertalk instead of Julian Tan) and a email and I'll send a invite your way =-)

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10
Apple MacBook Pro 15" (Retina Display)

"What do you want to pack today?"

Any good?

Can't really Tell I don't have any one on my network =P

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10

Oh, I got excited when I saw WALLOP, I thought it was something to do with food Sad

could you get me into mywallop?
my email is dreamfully@hotmail.com
thanks!

Sorry dreamful but I am only inviting active users of shuttertalk, people who were around when I had my gmil give away would know this and I was gussing I wouldn't really need to post this, but if you do sign up and post around i'll invite you to gmail (seems as tho you need it seeing you gave me a hotmail address) and wallop =)

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10

i am intrested in it very much Tongue would you do me a favor to invite me to the wallop,
my name : litchilove
my email : litchilove@gmail.com
or we can exchange ,i have the gmail invitation,if you are intrested in ,please invite me to the wallop,my email is litchilove@gmail.com.thanks

hi ,is me again ,i had log in, and i am the users of shuttertalk ,wish me can receive your invitation Tongue

i am intrested in it very much would you do me a favor to invite me to the wallop,
my name : litchilove
my email : litchilove@gmail.com
or we can exchange ,i have the gmail invitation,if you are intrested in ,please invite me to the wallop,my email is litchilove@gmail.com.thanks

Sent you an invite, I have 18+ gmail invites, don't really need any =P

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10

Please somebody give me one invite to wallop.
I have invites of orkut and gmail.
Cool

My name is: Gabriel Oliveira
E-mail: gabriel.goc@gmail.com

Gabriel Wrote:I have invites of orkut and gmail. Cool

So do I :o

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10

anyone have any wallop invites I sure would appreciate one. thanks in advance.

name is Fred
email is fred7553@gmail.com

Seems to be rather popular. Is it any good dewy??

I havn't really used it because it seems to be another one of those projects than can only be appreciated by those who have fake internet connections.

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10

I would like to join the long list of people asking to join this (usually guests with their only post) by requesting not to be invited into it Smile

Camera: Nikon D70
Level: Eager Amateur
Area of speciality: Sceneries
Area of Learning: Portraiture

my email : johnhuang68@hotmail.com

can u sent me a wallop invite ~~

thanks a lot..... Smile

sorry ~~ i read the reply....
so i login here ha ha....
i am John

hope to recieve the wallop invite Smile

my email : johnhuang68@hotmail.com

hello you name is shuttertalk
i am hopefully be wallop user
please call me now or we can be friends

Gee... I'm getting really curious -- where are these people coming from? And what's so good about this wallop thing? Big Grin

Hey adam told me about multiply, which sounds a whole lot like wallop. And you can signup now, instead of harassing people to send you invites. Smile
http://multiply.com/