Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Waterproof watch ?

Cool.

Iv never shot film for personal use. Only used it in school. And boy did i hate the "dark room". Tongue

But the F100 is known to be a workhorse when it comes to film cameras, right ?

/P.L

Strives to make photos instead of taking them...

Yeah - the F100 is a great camera - my heart is digital though - because I am such a PHotoSHop hack - my mind is saying D70s within the next month - a D2X would be lovely - but just can't rationalize it...

Cool. Cool

U cant really go wrong with the D70s, U goin for the kit, or do u have glass to cover it already ?

/P.L

I have the glass - so I don't need the kit. I may have to pick up a wide-angle solution though, as my current 24mm becomes a 36mm. The 12-24 looks right to me.

Yea, the Nikkor 12-24,Sigma 12-24, and the Tokina 12-24. All seems to be quite good. Only downside the sigma has to me is that has no filter thread.

To cover my wide end, im planning to get the Nikkor 18-35. and possible the Sigma 10-20 (if it gets good reviews). First i was to get Nikkor 17-55. But i dont really use the wide angle that much so i can jusitfy it.

/P.L

The D70 has been out long enough that you should be able to find a used one in good condition.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by squirl033
Mar 11, 2012, 18:01