Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What is everyone's shoe size?

It's not that I'm after the giveaway... nonono... but I'm a dedicated fan of Al Bundy of Married With Children, and I'm dreaming of a job as a shoe salesman...

So, my size is 42 (in German measures)...

Cool

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

Isn't shoe size supposed to be related to something elses size? Smile

OMG I'm only a 8.5.. Smile

Heh I'm a 10 wide, not sure what that says! Unless of course I'm an Islander!

39. :/ No, 9. I always get the two mixed up. Tongue

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

I'm a dedicated fan of Al Bundy of Married With Children

Big Grin

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cave canem

Not sure what my shoe size is but I find it hard to find shoes that fit me because I have a broad foot, My friend who is 17 now, started working at a shoe shop when he was 15, he is still employed tehre but he is partime and is never given any hours, he is now off to get a job at dominos (Pizza place)

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10
Apple MacBook Pro 15" (Retina Display)

"What do you want to pack today?"

So do you have Dominos Pizza??? If so... you are a very lucky country Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

We only have hlaf a dominos Pizza, their pizza's crust is les that 4mm thick and you get one peince of each topping on each section, no toppping.

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10

In Mexico we have Dominos Pizza, it is the name of the business, on Tuesday you get two pizzas for the price of one and the pizza must be delivered within 30 min. if they arrive a minute later you get your pizza for free. When you buy the familiar size you can make your very own combination with the ingredients you like the most and doble chees if you like so... The crust is the regular one... but it is ok...

In Germany the pizza delivery service is a little big regional... at least in the countryside where I live... We have one in this village but... well they are not exactly good... We prepare our own and they are really super!...

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Haha we have the Exact same think it is called 2 for Tuesday. Not sure about the Delivery times tho. A place Called Eagle Boys (they had a giant advertising campain about how money spent with them will stay in australia and if you buy from dominos/Pizza hut money goes over seas) have a a 2 minutes or it's free but they have them cooking all the time and have a barfindgle looking oven that keeps them warm.

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by cathpeti91
Jul 7, 2020, 03:47