Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What picture is currently your desktop?

What picture is currently your desktop?

Mine is currently the one below for the last 2 weeks...I tend to stick with a picture for a long time, even a year sometimes!

[Image: normal_Bodie%20Church%2001%20watercolor.jpg]

I have this one since I took the series of these flowers.

[Image: IMG_9258-Editsmall.jpg]

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

I don't use a photo on my desktop - just the solid blue color that you get when you specify "none" for wallpaper.

Mine is of rolling green hills and puffy white clouds Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Cheers,
Pat
Canon 400D plus assorted lenses

Pat Wrote:Mine is of rolling green hills and puffy white clouds Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Sounds like *bliss*!! Big GrinBig Grin

Standard yacht and desert island with a deep blue surround but wider than standard.
So I can see the icons.
My wife has one of her own, which I admire everytime I use her half of the PC.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

This is mine currently - it's one of the wallpapers that come with the ubuntu linux install. Big Grin

[Image: ubuntudawn.jpg]

How often do people change their wallpapers? I hardly ever change mine - I'm a creature of habit and like familiarity.. Big Grin

I made up this collage of my images a while ago.... Its about time to update it..

[Image: 7_desktop.jpg]

Canon 50D.
Redbubble

My desktop image is a simple background that's a black-to-white gradient at the right vertical 2/3 line, giving me a desktop that's neutral, mostly back, and doesn't highlight the white icons on the dock the way a solid black would. (I'm a geek, I know.)

And it would look so much better if it didn't have a few dozen random icons scatter all over it.

For variety, I have 20+ copies of the same background, each with a different quotation on it. It changes every time my computer wakes from sleep. The current one is "Pictures must be miraculous" (Mark Rothko); the previous one was from Tom Stoppard: "It's not hard to understand modern art. If it hangs on the wall it's a painting, if you can walk around it it's a sculpture."

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

aaah, smarti, too busy!!! how can you find your icons!

mine is from cape cod, past summer early july, it was a rainy day

[Image: IMG_1186%20copy%20copy.jpg]

This is mine. It's from a series inspired by a line from "les Miserables" In one song they make reference to "empty chairs and empty tables" meaning friends now gone.
[Image: 57_001.jpg]

My wife's desktop. It was taken from a moving train through the window.

[Image: 43_Clipboard01.jpg]

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

mine has currently set up with the transformers "Optimus Prime" pix Smile

This is my current wallpaper. This is the upper and lower Granite Lakes up above Tioga pass between Yosemite and the east side of the Sierra Nevada. Elevation is somewhere around 10,500 feet.

[Image: 58_desktop.jpg]

This is mine.. I can't seem to get it off, as it's still one of my favourites from this year. Big Grin

I took it in The Mercedes Museum in Stuttgart when I went back to Europe for a holiday in July.

[Image: DSC_1249.jpg]

be honest... I can take it.
-

www.lukeray.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post