Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Whats the difference

Could I please have opinions on what the difference is between the canon 1100d and the canon 600d dsl camera. I have the 600d and apart from the difference in megapixels and the re-arrangement of buttons, and the excellent live view turning abiity, I have not found any difference. My partner has the 1100d and we are both learning about them.

(Oct 7, 2013, 05:35)snaphappy Wrote:  Could I please have opinions on what the difference is between the canon 1100d and the canon 600d dsl camera. I have the 600d and apart from the difference in megapixels and the re-arrangement of buttons, and the excellent live view turning abiity, I have not found any difference. My partner has the 1100d and we are both learning about them.

If those don't see those as significant differences between cameras, then you might as well have a T2i or a point-and-shoot. Those are HUGE!

Snapsort does a great job putting 2 cameras side-by-side for comparison.
Ignore the pricing, you can do a lot better.
http://snapsort.com/compare/Canon-1100D-...600d/specs

Valley of the Sun, Arizona
D2Xs, D200's, D100's, LightRoom, CS-CC
2HowardsPhoto.biz

(Oct 7, 2013, 14:35)Wall-E Wrote:  
(Oct 7, 2013, 05:35)snaphappy Wrote:  Could I please have opinions on what the difference is between the canon 1100d and the canon 600d dsl camera. I have the 600d and apart from the difference in megapixels and the re-arrangement of buttons, and the excellent live view turning abiity, I have not found any difference. My partner has the 1100d and we are both learning about them.

If those don't see those as significant differences between cameras, then you might as well have a T2i or a point-and-shoot. Those are HUGE!

Snapsort does a great job putting 2 cameras side-by-side for comparison.
Ignore the pricing, you can do a lot better.
http://snapsort.com/compare/Canon-1100D-...600d/specs

Thanks Wall E. I was so engrossed in learning about how the camera works, I didnt even look at the specifications at all. Just shows you what a novice I am. I can see by your link that there is a world of difference. Thank you for replying.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post