Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Where the heck is Shuttertalk?

I haven't seen Jules around for a long time - his last post was Oct 30, and he hasn't responded to a PM.

Hello Julian! Are you out there? And while we're at it, let's see some more photos of your big vacation...

Best Regards
Toad

He is probably buried under his mountain of pictures Smile

I have missed him too - even during October he wasn't posting much.

Canon stuff.

Hi everyone! Thanks for asking where I've been! I haven't fallen off the face of the earth... . Big Grin

For the past 4 days I've been at a tropical resort in North Queensland - Daydream Island Resort and Spa (http://www.daydreamisland.com/). It was magically relaxing, and the weather was just sunshine and bliss. It's situated on the Great Barrier Reef, so I managed to take a daytrip out to the reef and went for some snorkelling and scuba diving. Apart from that, it was just relaxing by the pool, swimming and trying not to think too much about work.

But yeah, work and church have been pretty full on these past few weeks, so I haven't had much time to do much else. Thanks again to all the mods who have been keeping the place running...

I've got some pics to post - and will endeavour to do so soon... Big Grin

Back to work tomorrow though... trying not to think about it. Sad

Jules

Jules, didn't you just get back from vacation? What are you doing going again? Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

On the other hand, I find that photos from a massive trip like your European jaunt are better after I've had a chance to recover from taking them and the initial sort/purge. I'm still looking forward to seeing yours. Nobody's forgotten about them.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

oooooh SPA!! that's exactly what you need when you've seen enough of it all... great choice Jules!

Good to know you are well.

Uli

Sounds great ST.

Canon stuff.

As per matthew..let's see some, Jules!

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Barbara G.
Mar 22, 2020, 15:49