Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Whoo Hoo

My Black Rapid Snap R 20 prize has arrived along with a bonus RS-4 Strap. A bit of opening fun now. Thanks Jules for your assistance in this.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Woo hoo!!!

I truly apologise for them taking so long, but I'm glad it's finally there, with a bonus!!

I trust you'll enjoy them both. I'm loving my SnapR20 - goes perfectly with my Fuji X10!

(May 4, 2012, 06:28)shuttertalk Wrote:  Woo hoo!!!

I truly apologise for them taking so long, but I'm glad it's finally there, with a bonus!!

I trust you'll enjoy them both. I'm loving my SnapR20 - goes perfectly with my Fuji X10!

Yes the Snap R-20 goes with my LX5 and will allow for a little bit of felt where the screen goes.
It took me a while to figure out the little velcro cross pieces, but after scratching my head a few times they are in place as a safety factor for the (squeeze, pull out - snap in) connectors.
The RS-4 strap is fine, but at the moment I have the tripod clip using the screw hole in the canon. But it will be great for a day trip without the tripod.
And no need to apologise. Big Grin

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Yes, that's the only down side with the straps that use the tripod mount. I suppose when using the tripod you don't need a strap, but it's still a minor hassle taking it off and putting it on again.

p.s. I don't bother with those velcro thingies - they buckles themselves seem pretty sturdy and I don't think they're likely to come apart anytime soon.

It would make a thieves job a bit harder with them on though.

Lumix LX5.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Petographer
Jul 13, 2005, 17:45