Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Winter Wings

These are all taken in the car while I was on the road, actually I was ill all week and today we made a little tour by the car, and I wanted to take some pictures. Just seagulls were taken when we stopped and opened the window.

1)Rumeli Hisarı (Rumelia Castle) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumelihisar%C4%B1

[Image: IMG_1619a.jpg]

2) The mouth of the Bosphorus from the Marmara Sea... and also Maiden's Tower is seen! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maiden's_Tower)

[Image: IMG_1790a.jpg]

3) The sea traffic at the Bosphorus,... a tanker goes to the Black Sea and flock of seagulls flying along the side...

[Image: IMG_1691a.jpg]

4) Seagulls again and one of the Bridges, at the Bosphorus

[Image: IMG_1711a.jpg]

5)

[Image: IMG_1708a.jpg]

6) This was taken again in the car while I was crossing the bridge, there wasn't any chance to stop, (no permission for this) so this is what I could done. The sunset time in the city... and a new cruise ship at the karaköy port (Istanbul port).

[Image: IMG_1793a.jpg]

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Cool photos. I really like #3.

Thank you dear Robert,

with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

You are off into photography. You are starting to fly.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Don Schaeffer Wrote:You are off into photography. You are starting to fly.
... Smile Yes, yes, I'm being lost while I am taking their pictures... Probably (not to fly) but one day I would fall into the sea Smile especially when I am at the sea side and with my camera I can almost forget everything and following them Smile

Thank you dear Don, it was so nice, made me smile!
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

All very nice pictures nia, #2 and #6 are the ones I like the most. Smile

This part of the city that you have shown us might look very nice with long exposure images. I say this because you have the static buildings and the movement of the water.... Wink

Have you try some long exposure pictures?

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Irma Wrote:All very nice pictures nia, #2 and #6 are the ones I like the most. Smile

This part of the city that you have shown us might look very nice with long exposure images. I say this because you have the static buildings and the movement of the water.... Wink

Have you try some long exposure pictures?
Yes, of course dear Irma, but if you talk about this set, as I explained I took them all in the car while we were going. Especially about number 2 and 6, there wasn't any chance to stop at the Bridge. But I know, I can understand what you mean, I should be out and with my tripod, especially these kind of views, but I am not very well these days, I was ill because of flu and the weather is not good, today it is snowing. Once again I know, photographer should be ready for all kind of weather Smile But I am not a real photographer (maybe yet!) So, it is boring now, to be at home!

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Cedron55brien Wrote:Oh what a beautiful pictures you captured. I wish to go there after seeing these photos. The photo "The mouth of the Bosphorus" and the last one capture from car are so beautiful.
You are welcome, Cedron, nice to meet you Smile

Thank you for your nice comment, Istanbul is an amazing city, everyday I can find something that makes me excited, even I've been living in this city from 1969 till today Smile Be sure I would like to hear you more and also to see your photographs too.

Have a nice and enjoyable times,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Jan 11, 2016, 11:19