Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wolf River Nature Area

There’s a beautiful park near here where I like to walk called the Wolf River Nature Area. I shot these there a few weeks ago, but am just now getting around to posting them.

Privet
[Image: DSC04413b.jpg]
Honeysuckle
[Image: DSC04408b.jpg]
Wisteria
[Image: DSC04470b.jpg]
A type of hydrangea I think?
[Image: DSC04478b.jpg]
and I don't know what this is.
[Image: DSC04525b.jpg]

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." ~ Dorothea Lange

Very nice all of them... I like the colors and the light. It seems to me that is like a forest...
Was it a cloudy day?

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Lovely! Markedly different to our versions of the flora over here.
Not lost your touch I see! Blessings, S.

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Thank you Irma. Yes, it was a cloudy day, and even though it looks like I was in the middle of a forest, it’s really just a strip of woods with a paved path that follows the river, and just a short distance away is a busy street with office buildings.

Zig, thank you. I’m afraid if I don’t find the time soon to get out and shoot some more I will lose my touch. These shots are almost a month old. Hopefully I can get out this holiday weekend and have something more current to post.

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." ~ Dorothea Lange

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by jjford43
Sep 10, 2017, 15:09