Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Women's day!!

Congratulations Ladies!! Smile

Have a great day and a year full of success.

[Image: IMG_0710-01.jpg]

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Happy women's day to everyone too... may you all be more... womanly! Big Grin

Happy women's day! Nice shot Irma, very elegant.
So what did everyone do for women's day? A friend and I went out and treated ourselves to some new clothes, very cheap here in China so no big worries about conscience afterwards :-)

As today is my birthday... I got flowers, a delicious apple cake, and my 75x75cm light box arrived today... Smile

I was online with my daughter for two hours, so it was a great day! I am very happy... Smile

Paul Cezanne

Best wishes for a Happy Birthday Irma Smile

Nice DOF on the orchid....

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
Winston Churchill

Happy Birthday Irma, if I had of known it was International Women's Day I would have downed tools and not cooked dinner for the 2 males in this house Tongue - how about a photo of your lightbox and notes on what you think of it Smile

Cheers,
Pat
Canon 400D plus assorted lenses

I was a bit late, but hey, does it matter? I think not. So, all female users of Shuttertalk - happy Women's day to you!

By the way, is there a Men's day in your country? For example, in Estonia we don't have such thing as a Men's day anymore. And women say in Estonia that they are not equal to men. Big Grin Like, whaaaaat!?

Happy birthday Irma!! Best wishes and hope you have a great day... Big Grin

Thanks Pat... Smile
As soon as I get some nice pictures I will post them... Smile

XeoX I really don't know if there is a Men's day... sorry.

Thanks Jules... Smile
I didn't see your post...

Paul Cezanne

We have 364 of them, plus one extra every 4 years. Big Grin Big Grin

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

NT73 Wrote:We have 364 of them, plus one extra every 4 years. Big Grin Big Grin
Oh, that sounds nice. Big Grin Then, if we - men - give flowers to women on the Women's day, they should bring us flowers on every other day? Did I get it straight? Big Grin Ok-ok, just kidding. Women, please don't hate me. : D

Happy Birthday "nachträglich" Irma!
Is your daughter in Mexico?

This is a late post, but I went with a couple of friends to see a dance perfomance organised at the occasion of women's day at one of the power plants of Huai Nan

[Image: _MG_1746.jpg]

XeoX Wrote:
NT73 Wrote:We have 364 of them, plus one extra every 4 years. Big Grin Big Grin
Oh, that sounds nice. Big Grin Then, if we - men - give flowers to women on the Women's day, they should bring us flowers on every other day? Did I get it straight? Big Grin Ok-ok, just kidding. Women, please don't hate me. : D
Not quite! I don't want flowers every day. Computer/camera/flashcards/food/drink type of things will suffice.Big Grin
I put a drive belt on the vacuum cleaner today. Oh all these little extras they get.Smile

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Thanks Uli,
Yes my daughter lives in Chiapas, Mexico.

Your picture is beautiful, very nice capture of the performance and the colors... Smile I love the red color, it is so warm.
Is it warm the place where you live? .... warmer compared with Germany?

Paul Cezanne

uuh, it was very cold here during the winter. we wore lots of long underwear and down (feather) coats. I hear in the summer it should be very warm, haven't seen it yet. spring is coming now and it's getting much nicer.
I guess it's not as wet as in the north of Germany Smile

I am sorry that i didnt post on this thread .. Happy belated Womans day to yall ( and Birthday Irma ) ..

....... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by wulinka
Mar 9, 2006, 21:44