Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Yay! I got my camera

I just got a 350D, somehow I managed to get it on a GE finance card, even though I have no credit rating!! I'm going for a wander tomorrow to try it out. I can talk again now because I actually have a digital Big Grin

Imagine....

eeek credit!!! ehe congrats on the camera. Look forward to your first snaps Smile

Just as Wayne said, congrats and lets see some photos. Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Hooray! Congrats on your camera! Smile Do post some pics when you get the chance! Big Grin

COngrats on teh camera, and my rebel is still on my credit card from last year I think! :|

Oooooh, what lens/es did you get with it?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Hey Dannielle

Woohooo!! Congrats! Big Grin

Another 350D owner! w00t!

Am I right in thinking that you come from a film SLR background without a lot of previous digital experience? If so, that's the other way around to my background (more digital, not much film) and I'd be really interested to hear your first impressions of the camera.
well.. even if I'm not right in thinking that I'd still like to hear your first impressions Wink

And don't forget to post some shots! Cool

Cheers
Adrian

Adrian Broughton
My Website: www.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
My Blog: blog.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
You can also visit me on Facebook!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Einstein.

Yeah, I come from a film backround. First thing I have noticed is how much cheaper it will be! I have a 15-30 a 28-80 and 90-300 lense, the bonus is I can use all lenses on my film and digital SLR. I hav'nt had a huge play with it yet but I am impressed as it is an over all better camera than my other ( an eos 3000). When I have some decent photos i'll put them up!

Imagine....

first of the pictures soon... I hope.....by the way is now one year since I purchased my S5000 .. and the counter clock has gone round three times.. Colin

Gone all digital

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post