Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Toad update...

I apologize for being so inactive in the forum lately. I have the project from Hell going on in my daytime job - plus my Mother has had a heart attack so forum posting is way down my list of priorities.

On the positive side, my photo exhibition ended today and I sold 9 out of 15 pieces. I came to an arrangement with the gallery I was talking with - so I will be represented for the next while by a legitimate art gallery who thinks my stuff has merit.

A strange mixture of bad and good. Best to all - and I will try to drop in regulalrly but if I post infrequently for the next while - please accept it - I'll be back soon.

Congratulations Toad and best wishes.
--Don

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Sorry to hear about your mum - hope she gets better soon. Totally understand with being absent - sometimes real life has to take priority Big Grin

Congrats with the photo exhibition - I think 9 of 15 sold is a pretty high proportion... And awesome stuff with the art gallery representation too! Big Grin

My best wishes to your mum to get better soon, Toad. Congrats with the photo exhibition Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Best wishes and prayers for your mother, Toad. And congrats on the successful photo exhibition.

Great news on the exhibition Toad.

Sorry to hear about your mum, my Father in law had one 2 weeks ago also.

Good to hear about your images. Thats great. So sorry to hear about your mom. I'm going to call you before next week about a safari. "Tall Ships"!

I hesitated about adding this but hey, if people are praying then here's to the list. The phone range at 4:15 am today. My mother in-law just passed away in her sleep. Today has been a very , not sure how describe it. One can only imagine.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Sorry to hear all the bad news at one guys... my sympathy and condolences to everyone... Sad

Colin and Rob...

My thoughts are with you both right now.

Nos an modica tantum nostri somnium
"We are limited only by our imagination"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EnglishBob
May 9, 2009, 09:02
Last Post by shuttertalk
Oct 13, 2006, 08:18