Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

coments

hi everyone

I hope my comments have not insulted anyone, Im just trying to point out the elementary.

Everyone are doing great job in posting such great images of this country and families, etc.

I will post more tomorrow.

Regards

Christian

[Image: 49_eyes.jpg]

Thanks for replying Christian. Where are you from? Any other information on you?

Hope to hear more. Its a great forum with a lot of good folks in here.

Jerry

Nos an modica tantum nostri somnium
"We are limited only by our imagination"

Your comments are not insulting; I'll accept all comments as to how to improve my pictures.

Hope to learn a lot from you Smile

Nice portrait!

Your comments are not insulting; I'll accept all comments as to how to improve my pictures.

Adam. Stop taking pictures, as you are hopeless. Is it true that you only have one eye, and are colour blind?

I think that something less artistic might suit you. Ever thought of taxi driving, or being a mechanic?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Of course, this is a joke. :| .......... Or is it??? Big Grin :/ :/ :o :x Smile Cool Tongue Big Grin Rolleyes :| Wink

I'm NOT a complete idiot.

Some bits have gone missing.

Cave canem

Hi

Yeah self portrait. canon digital borrow.

Regards

Christian

Rufus Wrote:I think that something less artistic might suit you. Ever thought of taxi driving, or being a mechanic?

I'm a complete idiot.

You do know what I do for a living don't you? :|

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Hi Christian

Welcome. Nice photo. Good crop.

My flickr images

Hey Christian, keep up the comments. I find them quite constructive, and that's the best way to learn and improve!

I know you've popped in before, but welcome again to Shuttertalk! You moved from South Africa to Perth right? Big Grin

Jules

Rufus Wrote:Your comments are not insulting; I'll accept all comments as to how to improve my pictures.

Adam. Stop taking pictures, as you are hopeless. Is it true that you only have one eye, and are colour blind?

I think that something less artistic might suit you. Ever thought of taxi driving, or being a mechanic?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Of course, this is a joke. :| .......... Or is it??? Big Grin :/ :/ :o :x Smile Cool Tongue Big Grin Rolleyes :| Wink

I'm NOT a complete idiot.

Some bits have gone missing.

*cuts eyes out*

Hi everyone

this is about myself:

born sometime late 60 in Chile South America. My familia (father,mother and 1 siter and 1 older brother) moved around South America for a few years. Father moved to South Africa early 80 and then I follow.

Started working as a darkroom cleaner and move up to chief photographer, where I won several awards for best photography in a community newspaper. Best sports,best feture, best portfolio bla bla bla bla. done a few courses and attended a few workshops and classes.etc,etc,etc.

Then I got married have a little 2 1/2 year dauther, recently we move here for good.

thats all.

ps dates may not be extremely acurated!

Regards

Christian

[Image: 87_p1.jpg]

Hi

Gooosh that spelling!!!! sorry :-)

Byeeeeeeeeeee

Shuttertalk has implemented a 'spellcheck' button to check the spelling before you post, if you want Big Grin

Hi

yeah have try it, but I think my spelling is beyong spell checks!

uuhmmm i want to be original...joke

Thansk

Regards

Christian

Petographer Wrote:
Rufus Wrote:I think that something less artistic might suit you. Ever thought of taxi driving, or being a mechanic?

I'm a complete idiot.

You do know what I do for a living don't you? :|

Who? :/

Who does what, who? :/ Adam? I thought he was a student? :o And you're a photographer. Cool

I think I'm losing the plot here. :/

Who? :o

Cave canem

Anyway, it said:
"I'm NOT acomplete idiot"

Not,

"I am a complete idiot"

I think.

Probably.

:o

Cave canem

hahahaha! Rufus so funny

I already thanked your comment in one of my pictures and forgot to give you my welcome. But as the saying goes "better late than never"....

Bienvenido al foro Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Errr Rufus... the Christmas giveaway is over now you know... Smile lol...

Just kidding... feel free to continue spreading the holiday cheer around. Big Grin

Big Grin

Cave canem

Petographer Wrote:Hi Christian

You are a pet photographer and firefighters right?

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10
Apple MacBook Pro 15" (Retina Display)

"What do you want to pack today?"

dewy Wrote:
Petographer Wrote:Hi Christian

You are a pet photographer and firefighters right?

Photographer part time, marine mechanic full time.

My flickr images

I am the firefighter Dewy. Alas poor Horatio... it is I.....

Alas poor Yorick! I knew him.........................your flashes of merriment...............

He sounds like a good person to take pictures of Big Grin

Is that yorick voc lichtenschtien? Or ulrich von.....

Such a great movie....