Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

compact flash

Has anyone had any dealings with ( www valuemedia co uk) ?
I was looking at the price of flash cards (Sandisk Ultra 2....1 Gb) they do it for £41.01+ £1.69 carr. Seems everyone else is about £70-90 . Are there counterfeit versions about?

Just wondering what the risk may be.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

No, sorry. Mind ewe, there are some great prices on cards these days. I think NN payed about £50 for 1gcf for me.

Cave canem

Rufus Wrote:No, sorry. Mind ewe, there are some great prices on cards these days. I think NN payed about £50 for 1gcf for me.
I had a Sandisk 1Gb CF card delivered yesterday - paid just £28 for it (incl postage).
It was a mail order return special offer from Warehouse Express. Its the second time we've picked up a mail order returned 1Gb card from them. Sometimes peeps buy the wrong card and have to return it - so it's always worth keeping an eye on their special and bargain offers.

Pol

NT73 Wrote:Has anyone had any dealings with ( www valuemedia co uk) ?
I was looking at the price of flash cards (Sandisk Ultra 2....1 Gb) they do it for £41.01+ £1.69 carr. Seems everyone else is about £70-90 . Are there counterfeit versions about?

Just wondering what the risk may be.
NT , I've just been checking through my links and see that I have valuemedia bookmarked. My eldest son sent me the link as he'd bought quite a lot from there , CDs, DVD, etc. It's highly unlikely there's any conterfeit Sandisk. On checking 7dayshop I see they have that same card for £49-99 ..... so I'm pretty sure you'd have no problems and you can always return the card if it gives you grief - though that's highly unlikely.

Pol

Thanks Pol. Just doing my homework. I ain't got the camera yet. But this is in case I get Canon, Nikon, or Pentax DSLR. (if I am not content with the Lumix FZ5).
Looking at Camera bundles some of the deals seem expensive for the extras. I suppose it depends what else you need other than the body.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by delb0y
Sep 4, 2016, 14:17
Last Post by snaphappy
Apr 4, 2016, 11:09