Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

free music online

This more about 'listening' to music than playing it, but whatever, I wanted to share.

I found a back-door to an online music site called StreamWaves. That link will bring up their jukebox tool with which you can create a playlist and then click the big grey triangle play button to play your songs.

If you just go to www.streamwaves.com, they want you to pay before using it. I'll leave the ethics up to you, but the way I see it, bad code is not my fault. There's no downloading and you can't burn it, so it's no different than radio - almost.

<><
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ10
Image Management/Editing:ArcSoft PhotoBase4
Advanced Image Editing: Adobe PhotoShop 7

Nice sounding streams - certainly better than Real Player.

Can you change the playlist that is up there now? When I click over to the playlist builder it just plays short snippets of songs.

hmmm... you sure you're not clicking the 'preview' link?

Once you've got your songlist, it should look like this:
[Image: screen.jpg]

When you click the 'play' button (marked with red arrow) it should play the whole list...

I realized that you can just use the default.asp URL and it will work so I've changed the link up top.

<><
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ10
Image Management/Editing:ArcSoft PhotoBase4
Advanced Image Editing: Adobe PhotoShop 7

***whistles innocently***

I assume this is for evaluation purposes of the service, after which one would purchase a subscription... Big Grin Big Grin

***whistles innocently***

That's what I did. I hit the play button and it plays for 15 seconds, then the player closes down! Oh well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post