Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

introducing myself

Hallo I'm new here too..
I've been taking photos since -let's say forever.with various box and plastic cameras.
I take A.P. magazine every week from which I get lots of tuition for digital duds like me My first SLR was a Zenit b and a Dixons lightmeter which I still have and use occasionally
.Now -a Canon 400 D and a new Pentax K 5 ii, soon to be changed due to the weight.
Belong to 3 camera clubs - one of which I started.
I'm not very technical altho' I know what I should be doing even if I don't always manage it. I print my own with a Canon 4300 using Jet tec ink which is pleasing and cheaper..
I used to judge in the days of film and slides.and loved the darkroom-lots of black and white ! !
That'.s me

Hi Liza, welcome to the forum.
I've been here a day and already found some really good chat and debate going on within the forums. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.
Regards

F

Hi there - I am just getting into the world of photography more seriously as I keep being told to do something with it. Had my first show in December and look forward to having more. Also I am looking forward to reading up on some tips here!

Hello and welcome!

Nice to meet you and have you here on site with us! Please feel free to post some of your pics and join in on the conversations!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by caveman
Apr 17, 2016, 15:32
Last Post by EnglishBob
Apr 13, 2016, 09:57