Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

invitation to my

Hi Everyone

I been working very hard on my photoblog, so I would like to invite you all to have a visit, and hope you leave some comments, thanks

http://6701.sunpixs.com

Good job on your Blog Christian. I particularly like the low angle camera position of some of your shots.

[Image: thumbsupxw6.gif]

Rene

To be heard, you must be seen.

hi rdegro

thanks for visiting,

Don, Michelle I appreciated the time in leaving a comment.

christian

It is a bit difficult to leave many comments, because you need to type all your email, name and web adress each time you want to comment. So you may find that people who are time-poor (like me) may not leave many comments...just so you know why I didn't leave more comments....

Canon 350D with Speedlight 580EX flash
EFS 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 II, EF 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6 USM, EF 50mm f/1.8

http://www.inspired-images.com.au

Byrt, It looks great, and you picked a nice bunch of photos to start with.
I wish there was a prominent "previous entry" link so I could scroll back in time and see them all in reverse order like many other photoblogs, but that's a minor point.
Good job!

I agree with Schell and Keith comments...

Great work Christian... I like your pictures a lot!! Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

byrt_001 Wrote:Hi Everyone

I been working very hard on my photoblog, so I would like to invite you all to have a visit, and hope you leave some comments, thanks
Nice blog, excellent gallery with some wonderful shots!

I promise I will add comment in your blog and I'll pass the link to some UK photography contacts. I've bookmarked your blog and look forward to watching it grow and develop. Smile

Polly

Hi Christian, our 'forum tart' Polly Wink directed me here for a look see, and also to your new blog. I've left a message on there for you Smile Please do look in if you get a chance, your work deserves the exposure with like minded photographers.

'S' aka Stephen
My Personal Galleries

Schellamo Wrote:It is a bit difficult to leave many comments, because you need to type all your email, name and web adress each time you want to comment. So you may find that people who are time-poor (like me) may not leave many comments...just so you know why I didn't leave more comments....
click on the remember me. thanks for the comment.

christian

KeithAlanK Wrote:Byrt, It looks great, and you picked a nice bunch of photos to start with.
I wish there was a prominent "previous entry" link so I could scroll back in time and see them all in reverse order like many other photoblogs, but that's a minor point.
Good job!
Thanks, will think about that.

christian

Does anyone knows php and html?

im having problem fanalicing the email form. it just does not send. it is driving totaly mad!! Big Grin

thanks againg everyone, keep well and keep on shooting.

christian

Lovely work Christian and I like the blog.

Canon stuff.

hi chris

thanks chris,

take care

I'm thoroughly enjoying the blog and looking in most days. It's good to be able to feel I'm gradually getting to know the place and the people - almost beginning to feel a part of the local community.

Nice one, Christian. Cool

Polly

Thanks Polly for all your comments, don't be a stranger.

my latest shot

[Image: DSC_4675.jpg]

Christian

byrt_001 Wrote:Thanks Polly for all your comments, don't be a stranger.

Christian
I look almost every day, I never miss a picture, honestly. I don't always comment, depends on whether or not I'm using a PC or laptop etc - but I really like the overall atmosphere generated from of the photos. They all work together to present a feeling of being a small part of the community way over on the other side of the world. You also made me hungry and thirsty once or twice. Big Grin

I see the ratiings are ever increasing too. Nice. Cool

Pol