Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

lens problem?

When I was out shooting some photos today every thing on the camera was working fine for about an hour and a half then I went to take an other shot when my focus went all yacky.I honestly don't think I hit any of the buttons by accident.So I shut it off, and then tried again.Same thing happened.So I shut it off.I tried it about 2 hours after I got home and the focus was back to nomal.Has any-one else ever had this happen?
canon EF-S18-55mm f3.5-5.6ll lens
Lorraine[Image: IMG_0736.JPG]

Wow, sounds pretty whacky!

Is the focus ok now? If not, I suppose you could try changing lenses (if you have any) and seeing if the lens or the camera is the problem...

If it's the lens... I wonder how one resets a lens? Ctrl-Alt-Del?? Big Grin

Crazy - looks like the manual focus has been knocked on. But that OOF is extreme.

ST - LOL.

Canon stuff.

cool bokeh.Big Grin Is it Santa and two of his reindeer?

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

I have know idea what it was I was taking a picture of but now that you mention it ,it does look a little like Santa.The focus seem to have fixed it self but I'am going to keep an eye on it.
Lorraine

Too cold.........Too hot............... Manual/A/F switch not pushed over correctly,
With me things like that, mean the warranty ran out the day before. Rolleyes

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by maisie
Oct 6, 2018, 04:55