Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

logging in

figure this out, my main search engine is Opera and i use google i have been trying for the last week to log on and each time i hit the log on button it does nothing,after trying about 20 times it shows the log on screen for a splt second then disappears.
Yet when i go to Internet Explorer and still use google it allows me to log on straight away.
I don't use Internet Explorer cause i find it a very slow programme. Any ideas how to fix the Opera site,many thanks for any responce. Raoul Sad

Download Firefox http://www.mozilla.org/firefox/ much better browser Wink

Hey Raoul... I'm not sure I'm following - what do you mean by "log in" to google? Do you mean the search engine itself, or gmail or google groups?

Could it be that your security settings are too strict? Most "log in" functions would try to store a cookie on your computer, so if your settings are preventing that, it would cause problems.

Julian ,sorry if i didn't make myself clear. when i hit the log in button on shuttertalk Forums it does nothing. today i was able to log in straight away so i don't know what's going on.. Rolleyes

Hm... wierd. I'd try to reload the login page and attempt to login again...

Let me know if it's still happening...