Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

motor museum pics

my daughter is crazy about animals, so when i let her have the camera while visiting the local auto museum, she took a number of pictures, but these two stood out..

[Image: DSCN0465-1.jpg][Image: DSCN0467-1.jpg]

It's amazing what old junk can do.
The toys

Cool! How old is your daughter?
I see 2 pics- a girl with a dog, some sort of door and a plane

Canon 350D with Speedlight 580EX flash
EFS 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 II, EF 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6 USM, EF 50mm f/1.8

http://www.inspired-images.com.au

hi

uuhmm this sounds familiar

my little one 3 and a bit years old, everytime i have the nikon f5 with me she says to me she wants to take photos so imaging trying to hold an f5 looking through the viewfinder then looking for the shutter button, then looking back in the viewfinder and pressing the shutter.

then she says to me looking at the back of the camera "i wan to see it, but where is it" thinking it is a digital, they grow way to fast.

christian

I see 3 images here. If I remember correctly another member gave the camera to their kid and said shoot away and also came up with some interesting results.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

schell... my daugter's 5 years old. and yes, there are just 2 pictures. the woman with the dog was an advertisement poster hanging infront of the door. obviously, my girl was interested in the dog. the other is a picture of pegasus, the flying horse. it was an emblem on the side of some racing car.

byrt... yeah, kids today know very little or nothing of film cameras. i had a child approach me asking to have a look at the back of my camera so she can have a look at the pictures, just like her daddy's camera. i told her she'd have to wait a while before the pictures come out, the surprise on her face was priceless. haha

pet... there are only 2 pictures. i've been trying to get her to take more photos with her camera (i got her a sponge bob square pants point & shoot hoping she'd pick up the hobby.) she snapped away for a couple of weeks, but lost interest because it took a while for the pictures to come out. with this digital camera, hopefully she'll be more motivated cause she can have a look at her images immediately.

The toys

here are a few more...

remember the saying "Put a tiger in your tank!"
[Image: DSCN0461-1.jpg]

"No swimming"
[Image: DSCN0474-1.jpg]

The toys

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by zeke