Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

moving objects

Hi everyone. Trying my hand at moving objects. I have taken some photos of seagulls in flight hoping to capture the pattern of feathers. I value your comments and advice.

Attached Files Image(s)

Three great shots. Were they single images or did you fire off a sequence? Love Aldeburgh too. First year for many that I haven’t spent the Bank holiday there or at Southwold.

(Aug 26, 2013, 15:26)Dean Wrote:  Three great shots. Were they single images or did you fire off a sequence? Love Aldeburgh too. First year for many that I haven’t spent the Bank holiday there or at Southwold.

Thank you Dean. I took several sequence shots and kept the best ones. I agree Aldeburgh is a lovely place.

You were asking for comments and advice. You have had my comments and the only advice I can give is “keep doing what it is you are doing”. I would be happy with any of them.

(Aug 26, 2013, 15:42)Dean Wrote:  You were asking for comments and advice. You have had my comments and the only advice I can give is “keep doing what it is you are doing”. I would be happy with any of them.

Thank you very much for your kind words. I am happy with them and that is what I think photography is about - taking photos yourself that you are pleased with. Having said that it is always nice to hear other peoples comments, and to learn from more experienced photographers. I enjoy practicing very much.

Awesome images!!! The texture of those feathers on the first image have a really soft look. Nice.

PhotoPlay Photography
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
~Eleanor Powell

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Jul 1, 2010, 07:14