Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

new here

Hello I am new here and hope to meet some photographers that will inspire me to take better photos!

aleone63,

Hello and welcome to the group! It is nice to meet you! There are alot of inspiring photos posted here in the forums for your review. We are glad you are here and look forward to hearing more about you and your photography adventure!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Hi and welcome to ST! There are lots of creative and knowledgeable folks here with a wide breath of experience, feel free to ask anything and I'm sure someone will have an answer! Also, post your shots and get some great feedback. What is it you like to shoot?

(Jan 31, 2013, 09:06)photokev Wrote:  Hi and welcome to ST! There are lots of creative and knowledgeable folks here with a wide breath of experience, feel free to ask anything and I'm sure someone will have an answer! Also, post your shots and get some great feedback. What is it you like to shoot?

Ahhh that is now what I am trying to figure out... How to post a photo... Sad

Welcome to shuttertalk!

Try clicking on the new reply button, the scroll down and click choose file, and add attachment. That should do it Smile

here is an attempt to post one of my photos.

Attached Files Image(s)