Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

no skateboarding...

While I was in Singapore...

[Image: 86909756_6d7b5a6ec5_o.jpg]

I tried posting the smaller one, but it would still come out as the large size, only more pixel-ated.

Nice capture Adam, especially with the motion blur. Smile

Did you pass this photo onto the police? Big Grin Big Grin

Adrian Broughton
My Website: www.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
My Blog: blog.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
You can also visit me on Facebook!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Einstein.

hahahahhaa Tongue

I was actually down there watching the break dancers, then later I discover that one of them is a policeman Smile!

Kombisaurus Wrote:Did you pass this photo onto the police? Big Grin Big Grin
Wouldn't want the little law breaker to get a caning now would you?Big Grin

Good eye Adam.Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Great shot Adam,

right place at the right time.........and going with the blur was a good choice. You must think fast on your feet.............or was it a set up Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

hi

great shot and timing...uuhmm im sure i can put a adam face somewhere...hehehehe

christian

haha, Christian, planning to photoshop my face onto the skater or the sign? Tongue

I actually had a lot of time to get the shot, sitting down there with the breakers for a few hours (and I didn't get any of shots of them!! haha), there were "No Skatingboarding" signs on each of the 4 walls, and there were two people continually skating up and down along the wall making use of the disabled ramps on either side Tongue
The motion blur was actually due to my inability to use a faster shutter speed Tongue

Thanks for the comments and nice words Smile

Haha... was he chewing gum too? (illegal in Singapore) Big Grin

Cool capture!

Canon 350D with Speedlight 580EX flash
EFS 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 II, EF 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6 USM, EF 50mm f/1.8

http://www.inspired-images.com.au

It would have been cooler if he had posed the same way as it is shown on the sign. But I think you've captured a great shot!
PS! I'm thinking of buying myself a new camera and taking photos of skateboarders doing tricks in the summer. Smile

XeoX, is it summer for you now? It's summer here...! Time to get your camera Smile hehe
Would have been even cooler if not only he was posed like the sign, but was a white stick figure too Big GrinBig Grin that would have been perfect Smile

Yes, I agree. Big Grin
But it's midwinter here, no sign of summer yet.

adam Wrote:Would have been even cooler if not only he was posed like the sign, but was a white stick figure too Big GrinBig Grin that would have been perfect Smile
White stick figure with a big fat red bar across him as well... Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post