Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

off line

Time has come for us (my fiancé and me) to wrap up things and here in New York and move back to Germany....We probably won't actually fly for another two weeks or so, but our telephone and internet are cancelled as of wednesday this week! :o
So I might be out of touch for a bit, although I'll try to check in when I can. Presumably we will settle in Mannheim, near Frankfurt, for a while, where my fiané has work and I am considering going back to school for a bit. And let's see where it takes us from there!

Good thing shuttertalk is not tied to a location and I am not losing any contacts here by moving :-))

hope to see you all soon

uli

Hope you have a safe move and all. Any idea how far from Irma And Guerito you'll be?

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Look forward to hearing from you in Germany!

Canon stuff.

Good luck! Talk to you soon.

Good luck with the move and have a safe trip. Smile

All the best with the move - hope it all goes smoothly...

We'll be waiting when you come out the other side... Big Grin

Jules, we're not diving through the atlantic....Big Grin

Thanks for your good wishes. as for irma and juergen, I think they are near Hamburg, and we will be near Frankfurt. on a German scale, that's quite far apart, but in reality it's about 4-5 hours on a train.
I would like to meet them at some point! Although right now I am sure Irma has other priorities....

uli

Good luck and i hope all goes well for yall , I will miss your post so please hurry back......

....... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Rabid Penguin
Apr 23, 2008, 13:57