Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

photo of 60 people what lenses and aperture

im from cheshire

(Aug 18, 2013, 10:14)packer Wrote:  im from cheshire
We won’t hold that against you!

Hello,

Welcome to the forums! It is nice to meet you! Please make yourself at home here!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Need to know parameters, how important is this, working conditions, inside/outside etc. etc. Ed.

OUTSIDE ON A BOWLING GREEN

Hello and welcome to shuttertalk packer. Smile

Tell us more about the expected scenarios or conditions of the area. Also what gear you do have.

PhotoPlay Photography
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
~Eleanor Powell

If it is possible, get them spread out in front of the Clubhouse, upstairs on veranda? as well as downstairs, and include the complete clubhouse. if there are people behind people, ensure they are seen fully, facially, there is a way to ensure this! Have some Bowls, and Jack, on the green, near the clubhouse, and include in pic. Take a whistle to attract attention, be in command. Any lens that sees all is OK. try and work about 1/250th, take plenty, DoF, is not really an issue. Will need to have an A3 print to appreciate the pic. If all this is a no no, more details. Ed.

(Aug 18, 2013, 10:14)packer Wrote:  im from cheshire
just joined a camera group

(Aug 19, 2013, 01:59)EdMak Wrote:  If it is possible, get them spread out in front of the Clubhouse, upstairs on veranda? as well as downstairs, and include the complete clubhouse. if there are people behind people, ensure they are seen fully, facially, there is a way to ensure this! Have some Bowls, and Jack, on the green, near the clubhouse, and include in pic. Take a whistle to attract attention, be in command. Any lens that sees all is OK. try and work about 1/250th, take plenty, DoF, is not really an issue. Will need to have an A3 print to appreciate the pic. If all this is a no no, more details. Ed.

thank you for help I will do this

Probably a NO, but, did this once, milestone occasion, friendly green ranger/keeper!! Shoot from the highest available point in Clubhouse, members stand on green!!!!!. All faces easy visible. Use black bowls in front of group, to map out a name, use a Jack to dot any i's. If successful, post result. Cheers. Ed.

(Aug 21, 2013, 01:38)EdMak Wrote:  Probably a NO, but, did this once, milestone occasion, friendly green ranger/keeper!! Shoot from the highest available point in Clubhouse, members stand on green!!!!!. All faces easy visible. Use black bowls in front of group, to map out a name, use a Jack to dot any i's. If successful, post result. Cheers. Ed.

thanks edmak
worked well
could you help me again on this site
I want a book on lightroom 4 or tips
how do I go about it
packer

Here is a start. Ed.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid...+4+or+tips

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EdMak
Oct 19, 2015, 10:04