Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[ production line ] - exhibition of art by Ford designers

I would like to invite you and your friends, family, and colleagues to an art exhibition that will be opening soon. The exhibition will contain art created by 12 designers working at the Ford of Australia Design Studio in Campbellfield, Victoria.

The work on display will be in a wide variety of styles and mediums, and created by us in our own personal time, away from the office environment.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any enquiries or further information that you may require.

We very much look forward to seeing you at the gallery.

Regards,

--
Luke-Matthew Ray MDes(Hons) :: +61 (0) 404 918 948

[Image: Front-PrLinesEMAIL.jpg]

[Image: Back-PrLineBlackEMAIL.jpg]

be honest... I can take it.
-

www.lukeray.com

Congratulations! I won't be able to make it, but it sounds interesting. I'd love to see some photos of the installation if you can take any.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Thanks Matt, shame you can't pop over... Big Grin

If someone would like to come down with a camera and document the opening night, thats would be fantastic. I'll make it worth your while, as I really won't be up for it on the night. To much to do!!!

-

www.lukeray.com

You're on. I'll do it cheaply -- the whole night with full-sized jpegs and RAW files burned to CD on the spot plus finished proofs in 24 hours -- all for a low, low price of $50. Plus expenses. For me any my "assistant". Big Grin

I have a couple of Alien Bees and a lens that will let me photograph all four walls in a room. It's a good deal. Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Looks great - Jules lives in Vic, maybe he can help you out.

Canon stuff.

I would be very interested in someone please.

-

www.lukeray.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Rabid Penguin
Apr 23, 2008, 13:57
Last Post by wulinka
Aug 9, 2007, 20:18