Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

radios

hi

been here in perth for a few days, weeks now i think....

I have been lisening to a few radios, and Im very impress with 92.9. not much ads on this radios. I even I have it on the car. ooohhh by tha way, i got my first infringement! trafic infringement i think is call here. i just can not believe it!! and still do not have a drivers licence from perth australia( local)

by the way i was so impress with the local library they have sooooo much books on photography and I mean not just learn the basics. some really interewsting stuff!!

cya

Hi Christian Big Grin

I used to listen to the radio, but not any more.
But at work, in the workshop, they always have the radio on loud, so I hear whatever they play Tongue

Your first infringement? ALREADY? What did you do? Which side of the road do they drive on in South Africa? Did the police stop you? oo.
When will you get your License in Perth? I only got mine about 6 months ago Tongue

Which library did you go to? The library I went to does not have that many.

-adam

hi adam

yeah nice to hear the radio at work...what do you do anyway?

trafic ticket...man.... I just park at the train station and pay and everything but forgot to display the ticket on the window...lol....I wrote them a letter explaining.

I went to the local library the whitfielf or whitforlds shopping complex.sorry next to.

cya

Mr. Byrt, have a listen to 102.1 FM (night times is best) that is a really good radio station that plays unlicencenced/signed artists which are as good if not better than those artists with commercial contracts with record companies. No ads at all since it is government funded w00t, atl least taxes are used for one good thing!

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10
Apple MacBook Pro 15" (Retina Display)

"What do you want to pack today?"

Hi evryone

Well my traffic infrigment is gone!!! yeeaahh...

Dewy..please call me christian... I will sure try to. Always support the local struggling artist. love emma's song!...oh have you seen..try the canon d20. its a must! please do not go over to nikon they have a problem with the glue that supports all the outer rubber.

Take care

Christian

Hi dewy

I found this one
kcr 102.5FM Kalamunda

is this the one?

Regards

Christian

Nope, Here is a link to their web site which also has streams etc, Triple J Radio. As far as I knew it was 102.1 FM australia wide, maybe if any one over in perth listents to the JJJ they can let you know, if not, move over ehre to the real Australia :-P

Oh and also, If that camera comment was directed at the F60 Thanks for the tips but I have decided my photography skills needs somemore toching up before I move to film, and I also need some income :-)

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10
Apple MacBook Pro 15" (Retina Display)

"What do you want to pack today?"

Triple J is 107.5 in Melbourne Big Grin