Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

sunrise

attachment=7269] Took some sunrise shots at low tide,got there little late but give me your thought please. Wes...AP mode,F16 1/30s ISO 110  18 mm

Wes, you mentioned P/S in an earlier post. This was done via Camera Raw, then P/S. All settings were auto, no credit to me., so, it was in there somewhere. Cheers. Ed.

To each his own!

(May 3, 2018, 07:50)EdMak Wrote:  Wes, you mentioned P/S in an earlier post. This was done via Camera Raw, then P/S.  All settings were auto, no credit to me., so, it was in there somewhere.  Cheers.  Ed.

Hi Ed, I use photoshop and Lightroom editing from my iPhone...my computer not working...Wes

HI Wes
I am sure the is a picture in there, if the sky was the focus of your attention then perhaps a little less fore shore and more sky might help bringing the boat more in to the frame, if the scene is local to you then perhaps wait until the tide and the sunset give the best chance for a winning shot, great sky = great reflections, you may be able to improve the composition with a slightly longer lens.

For me the colors are way off, in both your original and Ed's photoshoped example.

This is just my opinion, I hope there is some value init for you.

I am lucky enough to have a color corrected monitor, use Adobe color space on the camera and also monitor.

Pete

RAW to the core.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WesMal
Oct 31, 2018, 20:32
Last Post by roslif
Jun 4, 2018, 03:13
Last Post by Barbara G.
Jan 23, 2017, 19:39