Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

wedding photographer Minneapolis

I am an Artist, I live to capture the beauty of life and love. Through photography I am able to share my passion with others by capturing their beautiful moments. Whether it’s a wedding, engagement, newborn baby photography, or even a family day at the park, memories are what fill our lives with joy. I believe my style is unique and full of vibrancy and warmth, which reveals countless emotions. Please enjoy looking through the galleries and I look forward to meeting with you. Feel free to contact me with any questions. 262.689.3572
PS Portrait sessions are great for holiday cards and gifts, call today for special offers.

Excellent work - very artistic. Wish I could get such assignments. I used to do some of the United Way campaign photos, got great reviews on that work. Now a days, seem to be stuck in industrial product and training projects. The clients love the detail that I give them - the mega pixels are wonderful to have in these 2x4 light systems. All white products - everything I learned in school for white eggs in a white bowl on a white background. Assembly photos for training - fun to figure out how to make the screws and bolts float over the connection holes - all photoshop magic of course. I suppose it all got so industrial once I was internationally published on the covers of trade journals. Oh but I did once have a lot of fun with a rocking horse assignment - products and models in color - attics in sepia - again photoshop magic. I still enjoy the work regardless of how dule - I make it fun anyway - and when the client raves - that's enough for me. I can take a 24 mp camera - and turn it into a 100 mp camera by taking four or six shots and stitch them together in photoshop. And the wall posters look great - the guy down the street with a Hassleblad - can not deliver what I deliver - he's got a great camera - but does not know Photoshop. Anyway, love your work - very very wonderful. Keep it up.

(Jun 5, 2013, 20:38)Boudreauxcs Wrote:  I am an Artist, I live to capture the beauty of life and love. Through photography I am able to share my passion with others by capturing their beautiful moments. Whether it’s a wedding, engagement, newborn baby photography, or even a family day at the park, memories are what fill our lives with joy. I believe my style is unique and full of vibrancy and warmth, which reveals countless emotions. Please enjoy looking through the galleries and I look forward to meeting with you. Feel free to contact me with any questions. 262.689.3572
PS Portrait sessions are great for holiday cards and gifts, call today for special offers.

Hello,

Welcome to the forums! We look forward to your participation and look forward to learning more about you and your photography adventures.

Thanks for joining us!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!